Stratus receivers with AHRS functionality can be calibrated both automatically and manually.
After a few seconds, the receiver will automatically calibrate to the position it is in when it is powered on. Therefore, the receiver must be securely mounted before powered on.
- Go to the “Maps” page.
- Tap the split screen button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the gear icon.
- Tap Calibrate in the upper right corner of the Stratus Status box.
- Tap Zero Pitch & Bank to calibrate to straight and level. Otherwise, tap the arrow keys to manually adjust the alignment if your aircraft isn’t straight and level.
- Tap Save in the upper left corner.
Stratus Horizon Pro
- Tap the settings icon on the AHRS screen.
- Tap Straight and Level to calibrate to straight and level. It is automatically saved. Otherwise, tap Manual Calibrationand use the arrows to adjust the alignment if your aircraft isn’t straight and level.
- Tap Accept.