Transponder Trade-Up Program
Ended March 31.2022
UAT paired with a Mode C transponder is a temporary, inferior, and more costly ADS-B solution.
Pairing UAT with an aging transponder is a short-term solution for ADS-B. Unfortunately, many aircraft owners have gone that route, and will now be faced with another purchase when their transponder fails.
Don’t wait for your transponder to fail.
Trade-up now and get up to $1,300 off!
$1,000 to trade up your UAT (skyBeacon, tailBeacon, or Garmin GDL-82), plus another $300 for your GTX 327, or $200 for your Mode C transponder.
Why is panel-mounted better than remote-mounted?
When paired with an aging transponder, a remote-mounted UAT product is a short-term solution. The more reliable, long-term solution is to replace your aging transponder with a new Stratus transponder that’s backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Transponder Trade-Up Program Details
Already purchased a Stratus transponder? Here’s how to redeem the rebate:
- Order a Stratus ES/ ESG and schedule the installation (valid July 2, 2020- March 31, 2022).
- Complete the Transponder Trade-Up Form.
- Email email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Use the subject line “Transponder Trade-Up.”
- Ship the trade-in unit(s), receipt, and form to Appareo.
- Once received, we will inspect and test the unit(s). Appareo will issue a check containing the rebate amount after each unit is verified. Check will arrive within 30 days after trade-in units are received by Appareo.