Transponder Trade-Up Program
UAT paired with a Mode C transponder is a temporary, inferior, and more costly ADS-B solution.
Pairing UAT with an aging transponder is a short-term solution for ADS-B. Unfortunately, many aircraft owners have gone that route, and will now be faced with another purchase when their transponder fails.
Don’t wait for your transponder to fail.
Trade-up now and get up to $1,300 off!
$1,000 to trade up your UAT (skyBeacon, tailBeacon, or Garmin GDL-82), plus another $300 for your GTX 327, or $200 for your Mode C transponder.
Why is panel-mounted better than remote-mounted?
When paired with an aging transponder, a remote-mounted UAT product is a short-term solution. The more reliable, long-term solution is to replace your aging transponder with a new Stratus transponder that’s backed by an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Transponder Trade-Up Program Details
How to Redeem
- Fill out the form below.
- A Stratus expert will connect you with an authorized Appareo dealer.
- Order a Stratus ES/ESG and schedule the installation.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Use the subject line “Transponder Trade-Up.”
- Complete the Transponder Trade-Up Form.
- Ship the trade-in unit(s) to Appareo, including a printed copy of the Transponder Trade Up Form.
- Once received, we will inspect and test the unit(s). Appareo will issue a check containing the rebate amount after each unit is verified. Check will arrive within 30 days after trade-in units are received by Appareo.
It’s time to trade up.
Start the process by filling out the form and a Stratus expert will contact you.
Terms & Conditions
- $1,000 trade-up offer applies to skyBeacon, tailBeacon, or Garmin GDL-82.
- $200 trade-up offer applies to any Mode C transponder.
- $300 trade-up offer applies to Garmin GTX 327.
- All units will be bench tested upon return and prior to credit. The UAT products and GTX 327 must be returned in good cosmetic condition and in perfect working order. Mode C transponders do not need to be in working condition to qualify for the offer.
- One UAT device credit and one transponder credit per one Stratus ES/ESG purchase per customer.
- Valid for purchases made between July 2, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
- Appareo is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages before they arrive at our warehouse.
- Appareo is not responsible for the shipping costs of the trade-in unit(s).
- Appareo is not responsible for the installation or shop time of the install or removal.
- Trade-in devices must be received by Appareo within 30 days of the Stratus ES/ESG purchase.
- Trade-in devices and the Transponder Trade Up Form must be sent to the following address:
RMA # (provided by Appareo Support)
1830 NDSU Research Circle North
Fargo, ND 58102