MYSTERY BOX GIVEAWAY
Lightspeed Aviation and Stratus have teamed up to bring you $2,000 worth of prizes in our mystery box giveaway!
We’re excited to announce our MYSTERY BOX GIVEAWAY! Enter for a chance to win a box of prizes from Stratus and Lightspeed Aviation. We’re giving away 2 boxes- and each box is worth over $1,000!
Entries were accepted until 8 am CT on Friday, January 15th. The winners will be contacted via email and announced early next week. Stay tuned!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway. To enter, you must:
Submit the form on the Stratus by Appareo “Mystery Box Giveaway” page between Saturday, December 26 and Friday, January 15, 2020 at 8:00 AM CST.
The first 10,000 entries will qualify and a winner will be drawn at random from the complete list of entries. Two winners will be selected and announced once they confirm acceptance of the prize after Friday, January 15, 2020 and will be mailed the prize thereafter. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 24 hours to claim the prize in accordance with these terms, including those set forth below. If the winner fails to do so, then another recipient will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries.
The contest is hosted by Appareo and Lightspeed Aviation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook/ Instagram.
The following rules apply to the prize:
- Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using their prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutes.
- Prize is subject to local and federal tax regulations.
Entry rules and conditions
The following rules apply to entering the giveaway:
- Closing date for entry will be Friday, January 15th at 8:00 AM CST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Limit of one entry per person, regardless of manner of entry.
- Open to all residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence.
- Appareo and Lightspeed Aviation employees or affiliates/dealers/partners are ineligible and cannot participate in this contest.
- In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent.
- By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without compensation, worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Conditions for the winner
The winner will also be required to:
- Prove his or her identity via driver’s license, or another valid ID; and
- Sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing Appareo, Lightspeed Aviation, and its affiliates from any liability relating to the prize.
Appareo’s / Lightspeed Aviation’s Reservations of Rights
Appareo and Lightspeed Aviation reserve the right to:
- Substitute a prize of equal or greater value;
- Cancel the giveaway if circumstances arise outside of its control; and/or
- To change or modify these terms and conditions, such change to be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Disclaimer of Liability
Appareo and Lightspeed Aviation are not responsible for, (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen, postage due or illegible entries; or (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient.
Odds of Winning
All entrants will have an equal chance of winning. Appareo and Lightspeed Aviation do not know how many entrants it will receive. However, will not accept more than 10,000 entries, so the odds of winning the prize will be no worse than 1/10,000.